With its contemporary open architecture, Fisher South provides a modern, but home-like environment. In addition to the many amenities it shares with other TU residence halls, it features a three-story skylight atrium and open lounge areas. A central staircase opens into all lounge areas, encouraging a community feel. The first-floor lounge, with its large-screen TV, is a popular spot for weekly movie nights and sporting events. Fisher South is home to FYRE, the First Year Residential Experience, and open to freshmen only.
- All rooms are double occupancy, with private living option. Check out the room rates
- Free laundry facilities located on the first floor
- Community kitchen with full-size stove, ice machine, microwave, and sink
- Study lounge located on the third floor
- Bicycle storage is permitted in your room and in a designated area around Fisher South.
- Recycle bins (paper, plastic, glass, and aluminum) are located outside of Fisher South near the dumpsters.
- Barbecue grill and picnic table area in the courtyard
- First-Year Residential Experience Program
- The Haunted Hall — A yearly Halloween event
- All rooms are carpeted.
- Rooms include wired and wireless Internet connections.
- Single, bunkable beds (80″ long) with a mattress cover
- Moveable desk, chair, and shelving unit
- Built-in Closets
- Moveable dresser drawers
- Large windows with blinds